Monday, March 5, 2007

My Heep Sighting

So I'm driving home after work, talking on the phone with MyJody when I see it. Of course, it was getting dark, and I was driving by as it was stopped, waiting to turn left onto the street that I was driving on.

I almost didn't acknowledge it...I recognized the Jeep front end immediately and my mind automatically dismissed it as a Liberty. But then I noticed that the back was different...better...why it was a Patriot! The first one I've seen!

My conversation went something like this:

"So I'm out of bed at 7:30 am on Saturday, and working in the garden by 8:15 and...Holy SHIT! That's a PATRIOT! I've never actually seen one before...I should turn around and drive past it again...IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!! Oh My God!! It's so Beautiful!!"

MyJody, a Liberty owner, just started laughting and said, "Mid-sentence, no less!"

He totally understands me...he's on his second Jeep and it's his old Cherokee that I originally fell in love with.

And the Patriot was a dark blue one. That seals it for me. I'm soooo going dark blue. 

Indeed...2008 shall be my year for a Heep.  I soooo can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment