Thursday, November 23, 2006

Give Thanks

I am thankful for my wonderful Hubby. Wonderful in so many ways that are obvious, and others that are not. Thoughtful and caring, predictable yet full of surprises. A good heart, decent human being. Hearts full of love.

I am thankful for this wonderful life. Adventures and quiet times. Experiences.  Security and surprises. Comfort and joy. Full of friendship and love.

I am thankful for my furry critters. Warmth and unconditional love. Quizzical looks. Cuddling on the couch. Huddled in bed. Companionship.

I am thankful for family. Always a connection. Somewhere to turn. Love. Memories. Crossing distances to be together. Security.

I am thankful for long lasting friendships. Withstanding the test of time. Support and love. Good memories and fun times. Overlooking the distance and staying close. Getting back in touch.

I am thankful for our lovely home. Security and comfort. Shelter from the storms.  Warmth. 

I am thankful for time. Fleeting and everlasting. Moves too fast, yet has the ability to stand still. Gifted to have it to share together. Never seem to have enough.

I am thankful for our health. Not to be taken for granted. Strong and solid. Can change at the drop of a hat. Lucky to have it so good.

I am thankful for so many things. This life is a gift - treasure what you have been given. It changes every day and you cannot predict what the future will bring. Enjoy it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment